Race Across The Rainbow Race Across The Rainbow

Superb!

Great job on everything. I just don't get the relevance of some of the characters...snoopy, was that kermit?, and was this some kind of symbolic thing or am i just over-analyzing it? Otherwise, awesome job!

"Winter" "Winter"

wow...

dude, thats just fucked up. but great animation and I loved the humoresque song! 9 out of 10 just cuz it's kinda of sad and depressing.

Awesome Compilation Vol 6 Awesome Compilation Vol 6

Pure awesomeness!

Once again, you have succeeded in sheer comedic brilliance. I'm really gonna miss the the Awesome series...you need to make more!

South Park's Heroin Hero South Park's Heroin Hero

awesome game!

huge south park fan, so u def. get a 10 for that one!

Armor Picross 2 Armor Picross 2

great game!

I remember the last game and how awesome it was. It was very easy at first but got hard really quick. Good relaxing music to play to!

Defend Your Temple 2 Defend Your Temple 2

Good Sequel!

It's a great sequel to last year's! The reloading thing gets tricky sometimes, but challenging too. The weapons were mediocre and could have added a "super" weapon or something. Otherwise, very awesome!

Mad World - Rock Mad World - Rock

awesome cover!

Love this song. Great job turning it to rock! The high part in the post-chorus could be a lower octave, but still really great work throughout!

The Fight for Ultimate Destiny The Fight for Ultimate Destiny

Not bad at all!

Not bad at all. Defently video game music, my kind of genre, but its just sorta dull. Still good work, keep it up!

Dire Love (S. Mario 64) Dire Love (S. Mario 64)

Great Job!!!

Hey this song is amazing! And I mean it! The piano is very majestic sounding and really a great variation on the original theme! Make more!